India Vs Australia Live Score 2nd Test Day 3: Team India is on the verge of historic victory on Australia’s land. As of now, Australia trails by 20 runs, and it has 4 wickets in hand. If India succeeds to get out the Australian team within these 20 runs, India would win by an innings over the Kangaroos in Melbourne. It will be history when India defeats Australia by an inning. In 1978 on its own soil and in 1978, India defeated the Kangaroo team by an innings in Sydney.
India Vs Australia India: Highlights
- Second Test between India and Australia in Melbourne
- India scored 326 runs in the first innings
- Rahane gave India a lead by scoring a century
- Australia all out for 195 in first innings
Team India heading towards a historic victory in Melbourne
India is moving towards a historic victory in the Melbourne Test. Australia’s scored 101 runs at the loss of 6 wickets in the second innings. On the basis of the first innings, Australia is still 27 runs behind India. Team India had scored 326 runs in the first innings.
India Vs Australia 2nd Test Day 3 Live Score
- Australia 1st Innings 195-10 (72.3 Ov)
- India 1st Innings 326-10 (115.1 Ov)
- Australia 2nd Innings 127-6 (64.1 Ov)
It's all happening here at the MCG.
A brilliant review by the Indian Captain and Tim Paine has to depart.
Australia 6 down for 99, trail by 32 runs.
— BCCI (@BCCI) December 28, 2020