Long-awaited Royal Enfield Meteor 350 was Launched Today by the maker company Eicher motors. The price of the bike starts from Rs 1.75 lakh, and the model will be competing with the Jawa Forty Two, Bajaj Dominar 250, and the newly launched Honda H’ness CB350. It is the company’s next generation of 350cc motorcycles which is going to include the Classic, the Bullet, and this one, the Meteor 350. With its launch, booking and delivery have also started. This has three years of warranty and the Fuel tank will be available in 15 colors.
The launch was scheduled earlier, but due to the corona pandemic, it was launched today. The model Meteor 350 is based on the Royal Enfield’s J platform that will replace the Thunderbird 350X. Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will be available in three variants Fireball, Supernova and Stellar wherein the Fireball variant and The Stellar variant comes with factory fitted backrest, and the Supernova variant comes with factory fitted backrest & windscreen.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Features
- Meteor 350 is an Air-oil cooled engine without a physical oil cooler present outside the engine.
- It produces 20.2 Bhp & 27 Nm of torque and has a fuel-injected, air-oil cooled engine.
- It is featured with tripper navigation that is basically turn-by-turn navigation.
- Meteor 350 has a new instrument cluster that is designed to deliver a host of new features
- It has a floating LCD type semi-analog speedometer with a 3D trim ring.
- It sources its power from a new engine that churns out 20.2 Bhp.
The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will be available in a new 349 cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder BS6–compliant engine. The new engine on the bike is expected to churn 20.5hp and 27Nm of torque. The gearbox on the Meteor 350 will be 5-speed.